Sunday, May 2, 2010

Possible idea - Weekly Post

I have been pondering this idea for a few weeks now. Something that I wanted to start doing here on my blog every Sunday. I'm just not sure if I want to commit to it or not just yet. I don't want to turn this blog into another "homework" assignment and end up hating it.

I really think it would be helpful not only to myself, but possibly others out there like me, who are either getting ready to enter nursing school, are thinking about entering nursing school, or are maybe there already but don't know where they want to end up.

I'm still thinking on it. I really, really want to do it, but I just don't know if I will have the time to take on something like this or not. I also thought about having some guest posters every now and then for it too, but not sure if I could get anyone to do that or not.

I suppose I could just try it out for a few weeks and see how it goes.

Maybe I will start it next Sunday?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a totally non-commital person, so naturally, I would say, intend to do it weekly, but really do it whenever you can :) I like the idea of having a place for all of us NS hopefuls, etc! And I would guest blog. I don't know what I would say, but it sounds fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have documented my time as a student. Years go by and you forget all about what you did, all the interesting things you discover....and it is so nice to look back, read old blogs and see how far you have come! It is a really good ego boost and an encouragement to yourself. So...think of it as a letter to yourself..... ;)
    Plus....we like to read about u! :)

    ReplyDelete