Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Introducing....


After some thought I decided to go ahead with my idea on a weekly post. If it works, great! If not, at least I tried right? Oh, and by the way, we are NOT calling this a meme. I have no idea what a meme is. To me, it sounds like some kind of strange animal.


So here’s the deal. Every Sunday I will be highlighting a different nursing specialty. There are so many options out there for nurses. I thought doing this would not only help me, but also any other pre-nursing or nursing students who might be reading my blog. It will give us a chance to see all the different aspects of nursing available to us, maybe even ones we have never considered before.

I am looking for some guest bloggers to help me out with this. Especially if you are already working in a particular specialty. There is nothing better than hearing it straight from someone who has the experience. If you are a nursing student who already knows where you want to end up and would like to guest blog about your chosen specialty, I would love to hear from you as well!

If you are interested in guest blogging about a specialty, you can contact me here for more details. Also, if there is a particular specialty you are interested in hearing about let me know!

P.S. For all my artsy readers, feel free to re-do the image at the top if you feel you can do a better job. It won’t hurt my feelings. Really.

4 comments:

  1. Well you know I want to go into Nurse Anesthesia. Let me know if you want me to contribute in any way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Caught your blog via Change of Shift.

    Let me know if you'd like a post on rehabilitation nursing.

    RehabRN

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW my blog is http://rehabrn.blogspot.com (need coffee...messed up last post!)

    ReplyDelete