Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And now, I wait

I finished up my last final of the semester yesterday. It was in my A&P II class. I am sitting on the line between an A and a B so my A is riding on how well I did on the final. I need this A. If I don’t get it, I have to take the class over again in order to get enough points for my program which means that I won’t be able to apply for the Spring 2011 start. I feel that I did pretty well on my final so I am not too worried, but it is still at the back of my mind that I could possibly come up short. I’m trying not to think about it too much right now though or I know I will stress myself out more than necessary. (notice I said trying. I’m not sure that it’s working as I am pretty stressed about it)

I am also waiting for my social security card to come in. I’m pretty sure I haven’t mentioned (possibly because I was so pissed that I have pushed it out of my mind) that the birth certificate I couldn’t find? Yeah, I didn’t even need the damn thing. Just my driver’s license. I did ask the lady if she would please just pretend that she needed to see it though so I don’t feel like a complete moron for tearing my house apart looking for it, then paying the $55 to have it overnighted to me. I guess it helps to read the fine print. As soon as it comes in, I will be headed up to the school to get registered for my CNA class.

So now, I wait.

Have I mentioned that I HATE waiting?

5 comments:

  1. Patience is a virtue.

    Good things come to those who wait.

    Yea, I could come up with more, but, let's face it....waiting just sux.

    However, waiting doesn't need to be solitary, so I'll wait with you :)
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for your final grade in a class is the worst!

    Any tips on studying A&P? I'll be taking A&P I in a 6 week summer session and A&P II in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting closer and closer ehh?? Woo hooo!! My crystal ball says you will definitely pass!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa. dejavu. fuhreaky, that first paragraph was my life last week!

    finished anatomy II, borderline a or b, needed an a to get into the program most likely. I, on the other hand, refuse to think that a B two points away from an A is bad and WILL NOT retake the course. I hope you get an A, I pray you get an A, that class would be a bitch to take twice!

    I think I'm going to do the accelerated BSN program regardless and not start until January anyway.


    @travelistaRN-- read every single chapter. print the notes, add your own notes, highlight, flash cards for key words, flash cards of the different organs/major systems and their locations and functions. sounds like a lot, but it's the only way to get through the class unless you're just naturally smart. in which case-- share the wealth, would ya? GOOD LUCK!

    it's just me, would you agree with that advice?

    PS- do you know how hard it is to not use your name when I comment? HAHA. I swear I won't slip up though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sure you did well! I know the waiting game is no fun! unfortunaetly it seems that waiting is a big prt of this nursing school process! My finals are in a couple weeks . Anatomy and CNA state testing.

    ReplyDelete