Friday, February 26, 2010

Just my luck

Me - 0
Government - 2

I took a half day at work yesterday to ge my license renewed (I know. I should have done this when it expired 3 months ago). I was there waiting for over 3 hours. There were four more people in front of me when wouldn't you know it, the computers went down.

Now I get to try to sneak out of work early today so I can make it back to the DMV before they close this afternoon, wait another several hours so I can get my damn license.

Fun times.

3 comments:

  1. Meh. I hate waiting at the DMV... I always bring a book so that random people will think twice before starting an awkward conversation. It rarely works. I hope you got your DL renewed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the joke. In the future everything will happen instantaneously, but the DMV will still take 5 seconds

    ReplyDelete