Monday, January 31, 2011

As if I didn't have enough going on

Estelle over at Word Lust found this little blog challenge that she is going to start and I thought what the hell, it would be fun to copy play along. Might give some of my readers more insight into my life outside of nursing school. I know you all are just dying to learn more about me. (Not really? Well too bad).

So here's the list:



There are no guarantees that I will post every day, or that I will even finish this challenge, but I am still going to try nonetheless. Feel free to copy play along too!



4 comments:

  1. Go for it! I've just started the same thing and it's a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing what you come with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok fine. I'm doing it too. Er, try to. I'm going to be on vacay for a week and let's be honest, I doubt I'll spend anytime on my computer that I don't need to. Wait, I've been that way for the past few months, which is why my blog is an epic fail now. Womp womp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I feel like such a *trendsetter*. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee. How to make me feel OLD. MY answer to #11 would be "what Ipod?", my answer to #3 would get my RN license suspended but hey, I am a child of the 60s -whaddya expect?, #22 I would have to change that number to 40, and then it pretty much goes downhill from there.....

    But I am still quite voyeuristic and can't wait to see the answers you two are going to give! :)

    ReplyDelete