Thursday, January 13, 2011

Disorganization makes me angry

One of my New Year’s resolutions was to get organized (and stay that way). Unfortunately, I am not really doing a great job on that one. My house is in complete disarray and it is really frustrating. We are converting the dining room into an office and it has been taking a bit longer than I had anticipated. I was hoping to have it done this past weekend so I could use this week to organize it and get my house put back together. (Did I mention I start school on Tuesday?!?)


It makes it really hard for me to focus on what needs to get done (my reading) when I have everything everywhere. My books are scattered between my kitchen/bedroom/living room and my computer is sitting on my kitchen table. I can’t even figure out what I am going to need to get organized because nothing is finished yet. My big desk calendar is hidden next to the fridge because I don’t have a desk up to put it on and nothing is written in it. I feel like I have no idea what is going on without that thing.

I haven’t even started school yet and I feel so behind.



2 comments:

  1. Eek! I am feeling the same way, love. I woke up this morning to an email that said my class start date had been changed and I would be starting back on Tuesday rather than Wednesday. It isn't that much of a difference but it made me realize how close I am to having to go back and all I can think of is how much I have to do before then.

    ReplyDelete