Thursday, January 7, 2010

6 Months

That’s right, only 6 more months to the day when I get to apply to The Program. I could not be more excited. When I first decided to go for this I felt like the road I had to travel to get there was going to be so long. In all actuality, it really hasn’t been that long at all. By the time I send in my application, it would have been one year since I started. By the time I actually start the program, I would have been on this road for a year and a half. Not too bad considering there are others out there who have been working on this for several years.

I am fairly confident that I will be accepted. Of course there are a few things I am still counting on (like that A in my A&P II class, and an awesome score on my HESI) but I am thinking positive and know that I can do what I need to do.

I hate that I am already starting to wish the New Year away by wanting it to move by so quickly, but HOLY CRAP! I will be applying to The Program in 6 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment