Friday, September 9, 2011

Well Hello There Stranger

I’ve been neglecting this blog. I know. I’m sorry.


When I started this blog I had every intention of keeping a day to day (or at least a few times a week) update of my journey through nursing school but as always, life and everything else gets in the way.

To say the summer semester kicked my ass would be an understatement. It was tough. There were MANY late nights studying for exams that were every week to every other week, MASSIVE amounts of paperwork to do for clinical, and TONS of information to get into my brain in just 12 short weeks. Needless to say, I had no energy or drive to blog. It took everything I had just to get through that semester.

This semester seems to be going a little slower, or at least at a pace I feel like I can keep up with. I’m hoping (but not promising) that I will be able to blog a bit more about my experiences in nursing school, and life in general (since that seems to be just as interesting these days). This semester we will be in the OR, PACU, and preop which might make for some interesting stories.

I really have missed my outlet here.


2 comments:

  1. We've missed you too and so happy for the update. I'll be visiting the operating room this semester too, and on the 5th of Dec. I'll be actually able to sit in on surgeries the whole day. Woot Woot! Slowly but surely we'll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! We've missed you as well. <3

    ReplyDelete