Saturday, September 10, 2011

I might be an overachiever

Just to give you an idea on what I have picked up during my whole 10 day break from school:

  • I have started my projects for this years big Halloween party - over the top again this year
  • I have become addicted to Pinterest and in turn, have a million and one craft projects going at once
  • I have decided I need to learn Spanish so I started Rosetta Stone to try to teach myself scratch that, too much for me so I decided to wait until Christmas break to start this again
  • I have picked my photography back up, this time I am serious
  • Oh, and I am in Nursing School
Some of this isn't so bad. Most of it really helps me deal with my stress. I love just becoming completely absorbed in some of these projects and I LOVE seeing things when they are finally complete.

Photography is the biggest one. I'm really wanting to improve and maybe if I can get a little better, I might consider doing something professionally. That is, of course, if I can improve. I'm considering starting a new blog documenting my 365 project that I am starting and my growth as a photographer. (I know, I can't even keep up with this one). We'll see.

I just worry I might be overextending myself with all of this during nursing school.

3 comments:

  1. Total overachiever!!!

    Also, every time I see something Halloween related on Pinterest, I think of you haha.

    And when you're finished with the Rosetta Stone Spanish, and if it works, can I borrow it?! ;)

    ps, my verification word is physi. We cannot escape healthcare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in the information contained in this post. The information contained in this post inspired me to generate research ideas. Jurnal Unimuda SorongTeknik

    ReplyDelete