Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm a Bad, Bad, Blogger

Hello there strangers! Bet you never thought you would hear from me again. No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have simply been immersed in the human body. (that sounds slightly kinky but trust me, there was nothing kinky about it) A&P I is now behind me. I managed to squeak by with a B for the class. Not exactly what I was hoping for but damn, that class was tough. Well, maybe not so much tough but it took quite a bit more focus than I was prepared for. Now that I know more of what to expect I am pretty confident that I can get that A in A&P II this Spring. (fingers crossed!! And toes, and anything else I can manage to cross)

So what else have I been up to? Well, really what more is there time for? I have to say that I am really enjoying this college thing. I miss the time I used to have with my girls but honestly, it has been a nice break from the mom/wife/employee role that I have had going on. I am finally doing something for myself and damn it feels good.

Speaking of employee, I am happy to report that I am no longer working for the tyrant. Nope, not working as a CNA either as my last post would have you believe. I was able to score a new position in my company that is not much better in terms of the work I am doing (can we say BORING!) but my new boss, and my co-workers, are fabulous. It has been such a nice change. I feel so much happier. It is really amazing the difference getting out from the worst-boss-in-the-world can make. Hopefully now I will be able to stick this out until I get into The Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment