Friday, August 14, 2009

One more down!

Summer session is now over and I have gotten two of my pre-reqs out of the way! I am happy to report that I got A’s in both Sociology and Gen Psych!!! They were both great classes to get me back into the school mind frame after so many years on hiatus. This fall is going to be the real test though. I just found out that our tests for my Lifespan Psych class have to be taken on campus. So far, I have been able to take all the tests for my online classes at home which has been really nice. Now I have to figure out how to schedule in an extra trip to campus to take the tests. And, if I am being completely honest, it was nice getting to use my books for the tests. I was really hoping I would be able to do the same with this class so I could focus most of my studying on A&P. I suppose I should look at this as more practice in time management which I will need plenty of for Nursing School.

Almost time! One week off to get prepared for the fall semester! Did I mention that my oldest daughter also starts Kindergarten the same day the fall semester starts?! We are a big bundle of excitement in our house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment