Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cue Finals Week (AKA: Hell Week)

Jumping from one stressful week to the next.

Tomorrow starts the first of three finals (well technically, one Midterm and two Finals). I have been studying like mad with my kick ass study group all weekend and will more than likely be living at the library with them for the rest of the week.

Fun times. No really. I am actually having a good time studying with my group. It's hard to find a group that you can work well with and I think we all actually compliment each other fabulously. Hopefully we can all pull out of these finals with high marks.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding such a great group, Chickadee. I know how hard that is so once you have connected with some of your classmates, hold onto them. They will be your biggest support while in school because they are right in the trenches with you everyday.
    And good luck on the Midterm, love. You'll do great. :)
    xoxox
    Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to tell us how well you do, because I'm in the midst of trying to find a good couple of buddies to start a work/study group.

    ReplyDelete