Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do I do with myself now?

Spring semester is over. I don’t have any other classes until July. This will be the longest break I have had from school since I started almost a year ago. I have been going non-stop since then and I’m not sure what I will do with all my free time. I am seriously considering taking another class during the first summer session to keep myself busy. I don’t need any other classes for my ADN (other than what I am already registered for and plan to take), but it might be smart of me to take some toward my BSN since I do plan on pursuing that at some point. I actually prefer to take whatever class I can online during a shorter semester.

Oh the other hand, it might be nice to have a break. If I don’t take one now, it will be another 2+ years before I get one. My kids and husband might appreciate the break even more.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! It must feel great to have it behind you.

    I'm jealous...but only a week behind jealous :)

    I'd suggest that you use the time you would devote to another class to give yourself some "ME" time. Get away from the job, get away from the kids, get away from the hubby, and enjoy.
    Like you said, it's gonna be 2 years before you see anything like this again.

    Besides, save your BSN work for after you are employed as an RN and you get tuition reimbursement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how lucky I am to have a reader like you?!?! You ALWAYS say the smartest things. :p

    That is a great point and one that I haven't even thought of!

    *off to go drop all those extra courses I just signed up for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you take some me time to relax and recoup. That's what I plan to do the second half of the summer to keep me sane! =)

    Thanks so much for all the tips on A&P. I am definitely going to get a jump start on it these next 2 weeks.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the break!!

    I go back this Tuesday...I WISH I had a LITTLE more time... *whining*

    ReplyDelete