Monday, September 13, 2010

I think my nerves are getting to me

I'm freaking out a little and I think it is finally starting to show. I'm short with my kids and husband, I always seem to be grumpy these days, I feel like I have lost my focus, I have no motivation to do anything, and worst of all, I am breaking out like a teenager hitting puberty.

My college only accepts 30 students into The Program for the Spring semester. There are 15 people that I know of that have higher scores than me. That doesn't include the other 100's of applicants that I don't know their scores. Who know's how many are really ahead of me.

I have no idea what will happen if I don't make it in. It will be a huge crushing blow to my ego that's for sure. I finally heard from work and they have found someone so my nice work at home job will end on Friday and along with that, so will the paychecks.

At this point I suppose the only thing I can do is wait and keep my fingers crossed hoping that I didn't rush into this and quit my nice paying corporate job for nothing. I can't help but worry that I did though.

No comments:

Post a Comment